? ??????????????Peaches and Cream? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (37 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 5434 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Das BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Services and Fee's


My Services
My services are able to change depending on your needs

Typically I will meet with you and your partner for 2 prenatal visits to discuss:
*Birth Plan
*Your expectations
*Your Fears
*Breathing Technique
*Positioning for pushing
*Etc.
When your due date gets closer and you know labor is near I will be on call for 24 hours or more until "labor begins".
(As soon as I get your call I will be there within one hour)

After delivery I will meet with you and your partner for 2 postpartum visits to discuss:
*Breastfeeding
*Your labor and delivery
*Postpartum depression
*Newborn care
*Transition to motherhood
*Etc.
FEE:$500.00

---I also do maternity pictures---- I will do your hair and make-up, along with 11/2 hour photo-shoot. Email me for further info.


*For a extra $75.00 I will also do newborn pictures.*




Labor Classes!
I teach a series of 4 class or two 2 hour classes. We watch videos, practice hands on techniques to help ease labor. Massage, natural ways to induce, and anything specific you want to know. I am a HUGE fan of showing the dad hands on ways that he can help his wife through each contraction.
$100.00











We can always discuss a payment plan, or a better rates that fits your budget. This is a passion of mine and the pay is just a added bonus. I am here to help see you through one of the most amazing things in life.

0 comments: